COME SUPPORT YOUR BEARS ON FEB 8th …and you may WIN $25,000 in the Bear Club Basketball Series Shoot-Out Challenge!!!
WHERE: Merriman Gym at the Women's Basketball game vs Smith (1730)…and if there's no winner, we will try again…@ the Men's Basketball game vs MIT (1930)
WHO: Open to USCGA Cadets, Faculty, Staff*, CG Military Members, and Fans
WHAT: Complete all four shots listed below, in sequence, in 25 seconds at the half! Contestant must use one ball, must collect his/her own rebounds, and is allowed as many attempts as time permits for the first three shots. Only one attempt is allowed for the half-court shot.
1. One LAY-UP with at least one bounce of the ball prior to the shot
2. One shot from BEHIND the FREE THROW LINE
3. One shot from BEHIND the THREE-POINT LINE
4. One shot from BEHIND the HALF COURT LINE
HOW: Register before the game at the Bear Club display in the gym lobby. One lucky contestant will be selected at random and announced before the half.
*The following people are ineligible to participate:
• Current CGA Athletics Staff members and their immediate family members.
• Current or former professional or semi-professional basketball player or coach who has played or coached at that level anywhere in the world.
• Current or former collegiate or junior collegiate basketball player or coach who has played or coached at that level anywhere in the world within the past five (5) years.
• Current or former high school basketball player or coach who has played or coached at that level anywhere in the world within the past five (5) years.
This contest is insured by OddsOn Promotions.