2016 FOOTBALL TICKET INFORMATION
Visitors are reminded that consumption of alcohol and open flame grills are not permitted in Academy parking lots.
** PARKING INFORMATION FOR PARENTS' WEEKEND **
Primary parking for guests and parents will be at the Crystal Mall on Friday and Saturday (SEPT 16 and 17). Crystal Mall is located off exit 82 on Interstate-95 at 850 Turnpike Road in Waterford.
Shuttle service from the Crystal Mall will leave from the mall parking lot closest to the Olive Garden restaurant.
The shuttle will provide transportation to and from the lot to Leamy Hall from 7:30 am to 7 pm.
Handicap Parking will be available in the CGA R-Lot (beside Chase Hall) on Friday and Saturday with golf cart service to Leamy Hall.
PARENTS' WEEKEND INFO
1. Cadet parents and families must purchase their game tickets at the Athletics Booth in the Lower Leamy lounge on Friday from 0800-1500, cash or checks only. If Cadets are sitting with their families, they must have a ticket because all seats are assigned. Cadet tickets are free. When purchasing your tickets, please request your Cadet ticket as well, so you are all seated together.
2. Any Cadets attending the game without parents will be seated in the Cadet end zone seats.
3. Cadets who are members of the Football team, Cheerleading team, and Windjammers will sign up for their parents/family’s tickets through their teams. Those ticket requests will be given to the Ticket Manager. Tickets can be picked up at the Will Call tent on game day.
HOMECOMING WEEKEND INFO
1. CGA Alumni, wanting only Homecoming Game tickets, you must order through the Alumni Association. Call Lolly Owens (860) 442-2683 ext. 27 or visit their website at www.cgaalumni.org
2. Individual game tickets can be bought at the Ticket Booth on game day. Please email Andrea.Stewart@uscga.edu or call at (860) 701-6799 to get on the Will Call List if you like.
GENERAL TICKET INFO
Coast Guard Fans Seating (Home Side)--
$10.00 for Adults
$5.00 for Kids ages 5-15 & Seniors
Kids under 5 are Free
Visiting Team Fans Side(General Admission)--
$5.00 for Adults
$3.00 for Kids ages 5-15 & Seniors
Kids under 5 are Free